Mergers & Acquisitions
An organisation’s growth strategy may be achieved by either making an acquisition or by a form of merger with another organisation. Our Corporate Finance team has the skillset to advise, support and help drive this strategy.
We have a network of contacts including prospective buyers, potential vendors and sources of capital which help provide us with the capability to help you achieve your ambitions.
Our role is to:
- Understand the acquirers business clearly and discuss the ambitions and aims of the acquisition strategy.
- Undertake a detailed research program and produce a list of possible acquisitions.
- Together with the client we will agree upon the best way to approach the target companies.
- Assist in the preparation of a business plan and help raise the necessary funding, if required, in order to make the acquisition.
- Work closely with the client together with the bankers and/or private equity funders to find the appropriate funding structure.
"The team at DTE were instrumental in helping us through the minefield that is dealing with the market, as part of a disposal of part of the Business. Their guidance, support and... Read more
Andy Rennison - 3BMVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
"The team at DTE were instrumental in helping us through the minefield that is dealing with the market, as part of a disposal of part of the Business. Their guidance, support and professionalism were valued by both the Senior Leadership and the Boards and we are extremely grateful at the way they were able to respond to challenges immediately throughout the process."