Mergers & Acquisitions
An organisation’s growth strategy may be achieved by either making an acquisition or by a form of merger with another organisation. Our Corporate Finance team has the skillset to advise, support and help drive this strategy.
We have a network of contacts including prospective buyers, potential vendors and sources of capital which help provide us with the capability to help you achieve your ambitions.
Our role is to:
- Understand the acquirers business clearly and discuss the ambitions and aims of the acquisition strategy.
- Undertake a detailed research program and produce a list of possible acquisitions.
- Together with the client we will agree upon the best way to approach the target companies.
- Assist in the preparation of a business plan and help raise the necessary funding, if required, in order to make the acquisition.
- Work closely with the client together with the bankers and/or private equity funders to find the appropriate funding structure.
“DTE Corporate Finance team provided a first-class service in supporting the sale of the business to a US buyer. They…Read More Read More
Arthur Todd - Quat-ChemVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
Former General Manager
“DTE Corporate Finance team provided a first-class service in supporting the sale of the business to a US buyer. They bring valuable deal experience, provide a commercial approach, importantly are easy to talk to and don’t blind you with jargon. The team was particularly supportive, and their dealings with the US buyer were “spot on”. They are good listeners, very personable and are always there when you need them whether in person, over the phone or online. Throughout the 12-month period of the deal process, they helped ensure things ran smoothly and together we achieved a great result.”