We advise shareholders, individuals or private companies on company disposals. We recognize that every disposal is unique and each one of our clients will have their own agenda.
Our role includes:
- Understanding the business clearly and the markets in which it operates.
- Grooming the business for sale.
- Preparing a sales memorandum detailing key factors about the business and issuing this to potential purchasers.
- Identifying potential purchasers and, where appropriate, forwarding the memorandum.
- Controlling the information flow, negotiating with potential purchasers, advising on offers made and maintaining communication throughout.
- Introducing and coordinating all advisers including lawyers and tax advisers.
- We also provide tax services to the vendors if appropriate.
Our objectives are:
- To transact a deal fair to all parties
- To ensure minimal business interruption throughout the process.
- To complete the transaction in a seamless manner within a prescribed timescale.
Lead Advisory Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Disposals
- MBOs & MBIs
- Debt Advisory
- Treasury Management
- Strategic Reviews
Transaction Support Services
- Financial Due Diligence
- Financial Modelling
- Company Valuations
- Meet The Corporate Finance Team
"The team at DTE were instrumental in helping us through the minefield that is dealing with the market, as part of a disposal of part of the Business. Their guidance, support and... Read more
Andy Rennison - 3BMVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
"The team at DTE were instrumental in helping us through the minefield that is dealing with the market, as part of a disposal of part of the Business. Their guidance, support and professionalism were valued by both the Senior Leadership and the Boards and we are extremely grateful at the way they were able to respond to challenges immediately throughout the process."
DTE Corporate Finance advises GP Strategies Training Ltd on the acquisition of Jencal Training and B2B Engage
GP Strategies Training Ltd is a Stockport-headquartered firm which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based GP Strategies Corporation. Read case study