We advise shareholders, individuals or private companies on company disposals. We recognize that every disposal is unique and each one of our clients will have their own agenda.
Our role includes:
- Understanding the business clearly and the markets in which it operates.
- Grooming the business for sale.
- Preparing a sales memorandum detailing key factors about the business and issuing this to potential purchasers.
- Identifying potential purchasers and, where appropriate, forwarding the memorandum.
- Controlling the information flow, negotiating with potential purchasers, advising on offers made and maintaining communication throughout.
- Introducing and coordinating all advisers including lawyers and tax advisers.
- We also provide tax services to the vendors if appropriate.
Our objectives are:
- To transact a deal fair to all parties
- To ensure minimal business interruption throughout the process.
- To complete the transaction in a seamless manner within a prescribed timescale.
“DTE Corporate Finance team provided a first-class service in supporting the sale of the business to a US buyer. They…Read More Read More
Arthur Todd - Quat-ChemVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
Former General Manager
“DTE Corporate Finance team provided a first-class service in supporting the sale of the business to a US buyer. They bring valuable deal experience, provide a commercial approach, importantly are easy to talk to and don’t blind you with jargon. The team was particularly supportive, and their dealings with the US buyer were “spot on”. They are good listeners, very personable and are always there when you need them whether in person, over the phone or online. Throughout the 12-month period of the deal process, they helped ensure things ran smoothly and together we achieved a great result.”