Graduate Marketing Executive
Graduate Marketing Executive
To be discussed, depending on qualifications and experience
Great opportunities for career progression
A new opportunity has arisen within our Marketing department at DTE.
The role is to take ownership of the marketing and PR activities of our busy accounting practice based in modern offices in Bury and Manchester. We have significantly increased our digital marketing presence in recent years, primarily through our website and social media channels and we are looking for new ideas and energy to continue this momentum. The role will report to the Marketing and Business Development Partner and give you access to senior management in the firm and the support to make a real difference by bringing your own ideas to our marketing strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual who aspires to develop a career in B2B marketing. Study support for the CIM Diploma will also be considered where appropriate.
The Graduate Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing and Business Development Partner and assist him in the planning/reviewing and implementation of the company’s quarterly/annual marketing plans.
General tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the planning of the company’s marketing calendar
- Produce/curate relevant news updates, blog posts, newsletters, press releases, PowerPoint presentations
- Manage the company website to keep content up to date
- Co-ordinate all email marketing campaigns, including segmentation, copywriting, design and scheduling
- Plan, write and schedule posts for social media channels – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and website traffic using Google Analytics and other reporting tools to produce monthly reports
- Organise and manage company seminars, webinars, other events and external exhibitions
- Set up and maintain the CRM
- Liaise with PR partners to promote company news and events
- Work with relevant colleagues to organise charity and team-building activities
- Coordinate with external provider of white-label content to disseminate on all channels on a timely manner
- Attend networking events
- Any other reasonable duties as may be required to fulfil the role
The role would be suitable for an individual with a degree in Marketing or related subject, and/or another professional qualification, e.g. CIM Diploma. You must have an interest in digital marketing, including social media, email marketing, managing CRM databases and keeping websites up to date. You will deal with a large number of colleagues, clients and suppliers, so a confident and proactive approach is essential. Applications from recent graduates with limited practical experience are welcomed.
- Good understanding of branding and the principles of marketing
- Good writing skills and great attention to details
- Experience using (or good knowledge about) Mailchimp, WordPress CMS, Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google my Business, Hootsuite/Buffer
- A team player with can-do attitude, proactive and confident to liaise with colleagues on various levels as well as external stakeholders
- Independent and comfortable to work on your own, while also proactive in your communication and in following up with the relevant stakeholders to ensure tasks are completed on a timely manner
- A quick learner who is keen to learn new skills and tools to apply on the job
- (Desirable but not essential) experience using Zoom Webinar as a host
- (Desirable but not essential) some basic design skills, with experience using Adobe InDesign/Inkscape, Canva, photo and video editors
- Permanent role
- Full time: 36.25 hours p.w. (9.00am-5.15pm) Monday-Friday, one hour for lunch
If the opportunities above sound suitable for you, please get in touch via the ‘Apply now’ button with your CV.
DTE is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a policy of treating all job applicants equally regardless of (including but not limited to) their race, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation or disability.