Property Issues & Capital Allowances
The ownership of real estate can present unique tax opportunities and challenges.
Our specialist team has extensive experience of advising commercial property owners on how to structure their transactions tax effectively. Areas to consider include:
- The most appropriate property ownership structure – for example, the use of UK and overseas entities or partnership and hybrid structures
- Ensuring tax efficient income streams from the property (in the form of rent or development profits) as well as capital gains on a future sale
- Maximising tax allowances for purchase, refurbishment and construction costs
- Tax efficient financing structures
- VAT issues
- Stamp Duty Land Tax mitigation
“I have known Alan from DTE for 15 years, and he and the team at DTE have taken care of…Read More Read More
RICHARD BARLOW - Business ownerVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
"I have known Alan from DTE for 15 years, and he and the team at DTE have taken care of all aspects of my tax affairs, both personal and business, for probably that same amount of time. As a business owner, I have always found it very reassuring to have the DTE team act for us, mainly because I know whenever we need them, we would get instant, hands-on support. That means I can have the time and mental capacity to focus on running my businesses most effectively."