Property Issues & Capital Allowances
The ownership of real estate can present unique tax opportunities and challenges.
Our specialist team has extensive experience of advising commercial property owners on how to structure their transactions tax effectively. Areas to consider include:
- The most appropriate property ownership structure – for example, the use of UK and overseas entities or partnership and hybrid structures
- Ensuring tax efficient income streams from the property (in the form of rent or development profits) as well as capital gains on a future sale
- Maximising tax allowances for purchase, refurbishment and construction costs
- Tax efficient financing structures
- VAT issues
- Stamp Duty Land Tax mitigation
Tax Consultancy Services
- Corporation Tax Compliance & Advice
- Research and Development Tax Relief (R&D)
- Private Clients & High Net Worth Individuals
- The Taxman is coming
- Property Issues & Capital Allowances
- International Tax Issues
- VAT & Customs Duty
- Meet The Tax Consultancy Services Team
"I have known Alan for must be nearly 40 years, from my days as a client with another firm that no longer exists till now when he is Head of Tax Dispute Resolution at DTE. My... Read more
Trevor Bethell - Marine & Charter Solutions LLPVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
Marine & Charter Solutions LLP
"I have known Alan for must be nearly 40 years, from my days as a client with another firm that no longer exists till now when he is Head of Tax Dispute Resolution at DTE.
My first full recollection, was when I got a tax demand, which I hadn't got a clue where it was raised from! Eventually Alan found out what it was, through his various contacts, and it turned out my dear wife had had a motorbike accident, banked the money, and never declared it. From that time on Alan has acted and still does act for us.
I would recommend him to anyone for tax advice and football!
For us he is always very thorough, concise and great to have him on our side, and a friend as well!"