Property Issues & Capital Allowances
The ownership of real estate can present unique tax opportunities and challenges.
Our specialist team has extensive experience of advising commercial property owners on how to structure their transactions tax effectively. Areas to consider include:
- The most appropriate property ownership structure – for example, the use of UK and overseas entities or partnership and hybrid structures
- Ensuring tax efficient income streams from the property (in the form of rent or development profits) as well as capital gains on a future sale
- Maximising tax allowances for purchase, refurbishment and construction costs
- Tax efficient financing structures
- VAT issues
- Stamp Duty Land Tax mitigation
Tax Consultancy Services
- Corporation Tax Compliance & Advice
- Research and Development Tax Relief (R&D)
- Private Clients & High Net Worth Individuals
- The Taxman is coming
- Property Issues & Capital Allowances
- International Tax Issues
- VAT & Customs Duty
- Meet The Tax Consultancy Services Team
"Please convey my thanks to Helen Horrocks for a very professional detailed account of my earnings as always.Once again many thanks for the professional way you have again looked... Read more
JOHN DURMAN - Durman Stearn Civil Engineering Ltd.VIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
Durman Stearn Civil Engineering Ltd.
"Please convey my thanks to Helen Horrocks for a very professional detailed account of my earnings as always.
Once again many thanks for the professional way you have again looked after my interests with another excellent performance."
£2,000 grants for businesses to access professional advice or training in Brexit Support Fund
Announced last month as part of a £20 million grant fund to help smaller businesses adapt to trade rules with the EU, the Brexit Support Fund will offer eligible businesses... Read blog post