When did your tax adviser last contact you to review your business and personal circumstances?
Our philosophy is that the best tax advice is a continual dialogue, with clear milestones and regular reviews to take account of ever-changing tax rules and personal circumstances.
Tax planning for the owner-managed business and SME is much more than introducing a one-off “scheme”, which these days will inevitably come with a raft of health warnings, disclaimers, and enquiries from HM Revenue & Customs.
The reality of tax planning for an owner-managed business today is to identify the commercial and personal objectives of the shareholders, consider the alternatives that help to achieve these objectives and give concise, pragmatic advice to help make the right decision.
Areas where we can save you and your business tax include:
- Remuneration and profit extraction
- Incentivising and retaining your key employees
- Tax efficient group structures and reorganisations
- Protecting your wealth and assets from the commercial risks of the business
- Planning for a sale of your business
- Succession and family wealth planning
Tax Consultancy Services
- Corporation Tax Compliance & Advice
- Research and Development Tax Relief (R&D)
- Private Clients & High Net Worth Individuals
- The Taxman is coming
- Property Issues & Capital Allowances
- International Tax Issues
- VAT & Customs Duty
- Meet The Tax Consultancy Services Team
"Please convey my thanks to Helen Horrocks for a very professional detailed account of my earnings as always.Once again many thanks for the professional way you have again looked... Read more
JOHN DURMAN - Durman Stearn Civil Engineering Ltd.VIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
Durman Stearn Civil Engineering Ltd.
"Please convey my thanks to Helen Horrocks for a very professional detailed account of my earnings as always.
Once again many thanks for the professional way you have again looked after my interests with another excellent performance."
£2,000 grants for businesses to access professional advice or training in Brexit Support Fund
Announced last month as part of a £20 million grant fund to help smaller businesses adapt to trade rules with the EU, the Brexit Support Fund will offer eligible businesses... Read blog post