When did your tax adviser last contact you to review your business and personal circumstances?
Our philosophy is that the best tax advice is a continual dialogue, with clear milestones and regular reviews to take account of ever-changing tax rules and personal circumstances.
Tax planning for the owner-managed business and SME is much more than introducing a one-off “scheme”, which these days will inevitably come with a raft of health warnings, disclaimers, and enquiries from HM Revenue & Customs.
The reality of tax planning for an owner-managed business today is to identify the commercial and personal objectives of the shareholders, consider the alternatives that help to achieve these objectives and give concise, pragmatic advice to help make the right decision.
Areas where we can save you and your business tax include:
- Remuneration and profit extraction
- Incentivising and retaining your key employees
- Tax efficient group structures and reorganisations
- Protecting your wealth and assets from the commercial risks of the business
- Planning for a sale of your business
- Succession and family wealth planning
Tax Consultancy Services
- Corporation Tax Compliance & Advice
- Research and Development Tax Relief (R&D)
- Private Clients & High Net Worth Individuals
- The Taxman is coming
- Property Issues & Capital Allowances
- International Tax Issues
- VAT & Customs Duty
- Meet The Tax Consultancy Services Team
“I have known Alan for must be nearly 40 years, from my days as a client with another firm that…Read More Read More
Trevor Bethell - Marine & Charter Solutions LLPVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
Marine & Charter Solutions LLP
"I have known Alan for must be nearly 40 years, from my days as a client with another firm that no longer exists till now when he is Head of Tax Dispute Resolution at DTE.
My first full recollection, was when I got a tax demand, which I hadn't got a clue where it was raised from! Eventually Alan found out what it was, through his various contacts, and it turned out my dear wife had had a motorbike accident, banked the money, and never declared it. From that time on Alan has acted and still does act for us.
I would recommend him to anyone for tax advice and football!
For us he is always very thorough, concise and great to have him on our side, and a friend as well!"