Accounts Semi Senior
Accounts Semi Senior
Competitive salary, depending on qualifications and experience
Great opportunities for career progression
We are looking to recruit Accounts Semi Seniors to join our well established, busy and expanding departments at our Bury office.
Training to be ACA, ACCA or AAT qualified (with a minimum of 2 years practical experience), your role will be to deal with and assist on a varied portfolio of clients. You will have a strong accounts preparation background, and the ability to communicate well. Some audit experience would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Prepare accounts from both trial balance, books and records, for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Work with owner managed businesses, as well as subsidiaries of large groups.
- Prepare corporation tax computations for review.
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns.
- Liaise with the manager and the client to carry out assignments.
- Be aware of job budgets.
- Complete assignments for manager and partner review.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Be IT literate, including Microsoft products (Sage and Iris knowledge is an advantage).
- Have some practical knowledge of corporate and personal tax.
- Have the ability to work using your own initiative and to be able to work under pressure from time to time to meet deadlines.
- Have a full driving licence.
What we offer
- Work life balance
- Flexible start times between 8am and 9.15am
- Pension scheme
- Competitive annual leave
- Option to buy/sell up to five working days per year
- Hybrid working
- Regular social events
- Regular CPD seminars
- Career progression opportunities
- Variety of work
- Summer working hours
- Death in service policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bury town centre location
If the opportunities above sound suitable for you, please get in touch via the ‘Apply now’ button with your CV.
DTE is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a policy of treating all job applicants equally regardless of (including but not limited to) their race, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation or disability.